Following the recent Government update we are happy to advise that presently Little Scrummers is exempt from the rule of six as we are an organised sporting/exercise groups that has COVID compliant safety measures in place.
These measures are uniform across our network and are identical across every site we run.
It is clear the government are reintroducing stricter measures and we would like to take this opportunity to reiterate our COVID protocols:
- All attendees to the sessions must use the sanitation station at the start of the class, washing their hands
- ALL parents, carers and spectators MUST maintain 2m distance between anyone from another household whilst attending classes.
- Those taking part in the class are asked to stay in there 2m wide channels, unless otherwise asked by a coach, conforming to social distancing measures
- Children should not touch or play with any equipment on the side-lines whilst spectating (e.g. balls, bags, cones etc)
- All equipment is thoroughly cleaned between classes
- Where possible we would ask that 1 adult accompanies their child to their class to keep numbers to a minimum (don’t worry if not – we can always put any extras in the parent pen!)
- If anyone starts to show symptoms which include a new/continuous cough, a temperature or loss of taste or smell, they must NOT attend classes, they must self-isolate and get tested as soon as possible
- ‘Test and Trace’ is in place at our venues whilst attending our classes. We encourage all Big Scrummers to download the test and trace NHS app to further support this measures
We thank you all for your support at this very challenging time, we are very fortunate to be able to carry on teaching our great classes we all love.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation whilst attending our classes.