Taken and amended from the Child Protection in Sport Unit website www.thecpsu.org.uk
- We will avoid using children’s names (first name or surname) in photograph captions.
- A parental permission form will be obtained to give consent for a child to be photographed/videoed.
- We will only use images of children in suitable dress to reduce the risk of inappropriate use.
- We will give written expectations of professional photographers or the press who are invited to an event, making clear the organisation’s expectations of them in relation to child protection.
- We do not allow photographers unsupervised access to children.
- We do not approve photography sessions outside the event or at a child’s home.